Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Renaming the cats

Fidál (Grace), 2 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Tuesday, September 28, 2010 about 2:45 PM Pacific Time

Mom has memory issues, as a results she forgot that the cats have names; therefore, she has decided to give the cats names. I am going along with this because otherwise Mom would get angry. I suspect this is just another manifestation of the Alzheimer's disease.

The cats' original names are Midnight, Prince, and Beauty, while their new names are Ralf, Henry, and Matilda. Since I am the one who makes the appointments with the veterinarian, it doesn't matter what names Mom gives them. When I make t appointments I give the name or names that are on the records at the Vets. I suppose the next time we go to the Veterinarian clinic, I should inform the office help and the veterinarian about he cats new names.

The cats names are now Ralf Midnight, Prince Henry, and Matilda Beauty or is that Midnight Ralf, Henry Prince, and Beauty Matilda. Those sound like good names for characters, perhaps I should use them in my upcoming NaNoWriMo novel.

No comments: