Sunday, August 01, 2010

Spreading my wings on Sunday

Jamál (Beauty), 1 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Sunday, August 1, 2010 about 4:06 PM Pacific Time

Today is Sunday, August 1, and I am spreading my creative wings. I am beginning a new writing project called a Journal of a Caregiver. My mother has Alzheimer's disease and I am her caregiver. The new project will contain my experiences about taking care of Mom.

Journal of a Caregiver is a working title for the project. I have not decided on a final title yet and probably will not decided until I have completed the writing. I plan to divide this "journal" into nineteen chapters with a introduction and an epilogue. Originally, I considered making 366 entries in the "journal", I want to divide those 366 entries into the nineteen chapters.

No comments: