Thursday, August 12, 2010

Took Mom to Supercuts today

Istijlál (Majesty), 12 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Thursday, August 12, 2010 about 4:50 PM Pacific Time

I took Mom to Supercuts today. She got her hair washed and cut, while I only had mine cut. Since I have to use a special shampoo there is no reason for me to have someone else wash my hair. Mom does not have to use a special shampoo, so she can have the beautician wash and cut her hair. Mom enjoys the luxury of having someone else wash her hair.

Mom looks great with her hair short, she feels better as well. I think the next time we go to a beauty parlor; I will have a color put in Mom's hair. She will enjoy having someone else dye her hair, Mom used to dye her own hair, but I think a professional should do dye your hair. Besides, at 89 Mom should not have to put color in her own hair.

No comments: