Monday, August 02, 2010

I made Chicken and noodles last night

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Monday, August 2, 2010 about 11:31 AM Pacific Time

I made chicken and noodles last night for supper. I made plenty because I wanted enough to warm over for lunch or dinner today. It is easier for me if I make a batch of food and have enough to last several days. Mom does not cook any more, so I have to make something that is quick and easy to heat up. Since the Microwave went out, I am heating everything up in the electric fry pan.

I need to have the stovetop and the oven fixed. So as soon as I get the power bill and the water bill paid, I am going to see if I can get someone in to fix those items. I am tired of cooking everything in either a slow cooker or an electric skillet. A new Microwave or a toaster oven would help, but if I get the stovetop fixed then I cannot buy either a Microwave or a toaster oven.

No comments: