Friday, August 27, 2010

A Beautiful Friday Afternoon in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 8 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Friday, August 27, 2010 about 12:51 PM Pacific Time

I am making stew this afternoon. I just cut up the roast and put it onto cook; when it is done then I will add some vegetable and other items. I have a package of green bean in the freezer, so that will go into the stew wit the meat later today. I am also going to add some spaghetti or pasta; I am not sure which right now. I have several ears of corn in the freezer, but I do not plan to use those today.

I have to go to the store tomorrow for some groceries. I need to sit down and write a list because I want to make sure I buy everything we need for the next week. Since I no longer work outside the house, I plan to stay home rewrite a novel, unclutter my hard drive and clean house. I should go to the laundromat, but I am not looking forward to the trip. However, if I do not go to the laundromat on Wednesday or Thursday, I will end up doing laundry in a bucket with a plunger.

No comments: