Monday, August 09, 2010

My Mother had a dream last night

Kamál (Perfection), 9 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Monday, August 9, 2010 about 7:44 AM Pacific Time

Mom had a difficult night. She woke up about 11:00 PM wanting to call her parents to come and get her. Mom did not remember that Grandma and Grandpa died over twenty years ago. Mom knew her address here in Las Vegas; she just did not know where she was.

Mom wanted her purse and a telephone so that she could call her parents to take her home. This morning, Mom did not remember getting up and coming into the living room. Mom remembers waking up to find me in her room. Mom is not upset about her experience last night, which is good.

I suspect Mom had a dream, but did not realize it was a dream. This is the first time this has happened this year. Mom had a similar experience last year. I will talk to Mom’s doctor about it on Tuesday. I believe this is another Alzheimer’s episode and I have to get used to Mom waking me up at odd hours of the night.

No comments: