Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Last Satuday in August 2010

Jalál (Glory), 9 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Saturday, August 28, 2010 about 4:32 PM

It's Saturday and time to review the past week. Since I haven't decided whether it's been a good week or a bad week, I'm going to review the past month. The doctor increased the Galantamine tablets from 8MG to 16MG. I think the increased dose is helping Mom, but I'm not sure. Mom has taken them for about a week, so it's too early to say if they help. I will have to wait about three weeks before I know if the increased dose is helping.

According to the Doctor and the research I've did the standard Galantamine dose is 24MG. I have to take Mom back to the Doctor in about three months. I will know then if he is going to increase her daily tablet of Galantamine to 24MG. In the mean time, Mom seems to have a better day if we say morning prayers together, so when she sit down on the love seat or the couch I'll get my prayer book and read a couple of her favorite prayers.

No comments: