Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NaNoWriMo Day 3

Fidál (Grace), 19 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 166 BE – Tuesday, November 3, 2009 about 7:55 AM Pacific Time

NaNoWriMo Day 3, I've completed the introduction to my 50,000-word novel. The introduction contains a little over 1,800 words, which isn't too bad. I have a lot going on in my life, so I'm probably lucky I've written that many words on this project.

I'm going to have to have at least one all night writing session this month to achieve the 50,000 words by November 30. At this point, I'm planning to start an all night session on Saturday, November 7. I'm also planning another all night session for Sunday, November 22.

In addition, to the all night writing sessions, I'm planning two all day reviewing session for Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. I have to earn some more GPs to extend my premium writing.com membership another month. After November 30, then I will worry about extending the membership for another month.

No comments: