Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Living Life in the Fast Lane

‘Idál (Justice), 8 Qudrat (Power), 166 BE – Wednesday, November 11, 2009 about 5:13 AM Pacific Time

I don't know why I waited so long to get DSL. It is wonderful. It is fast. I didn't know what I was missing before I installed a DSL modem. Now that I have DSL, everything I do online is faster.

This morning I updated my virus protection. It took less then five minutes to download the updates. Before I installed the DSL modem updating my virus protection took about ten or fifteen minutes.

This morning I did a survey, which said it would take about thirty-five minutes. It took about that amount of time. The survey was fun to do because the graphics downloaded quickly. I did the survey and then went on to something else.

Life in the fast lane
uninterrupted survey
Direct Service Line

No comments: