Sunday, November 22, 2009

The blessings of a new week

Jamál (Beauty), 19 Qudrat (Power), 166 BE – Sunday, November 22, 2009 about 12:32 PM Pacific Time

Thanksgiving week 2009 has begun. The morning was difficult and I suspect every morning for the next 30 to 60 days will be difficult. Afternoons are better, easier, less difficult; I'm beginning to like afternoons. I wish I could sleep until noon, but I can't do that so I have to deal with the difficult mornings.

Difficult mornings
make for an interesting life
doctors' appointments.

This week is full of activity. Monday I peck up a new prescription for my Mother and then pick up a refill for myself. Tuesday I go to the dentist to have my upper plate adjusted. Wednesday we (my mother and I) doing laundry. All these activities are planned for the afternoon because mornings are difficult.

Difficult mornings
afternoon activities
Las Vegas awaits.

On Thanksgiving, I am not going to cook the turkey in the freezer. Instead, I will either fix the ham roast or the flank steaks we have in the freezer. I should fix the flank steaks since they've been in the freezer the longest.

Mom and I don't have a traditional Thanksgiving, unless we go out to a restaurant or to someone else's home. At present, I don't know what were going to do on Thanksgiving, except have a difficult morning. Since this entry is beginning to look like a rant and I'm not willing to go into why mornings are difficult, I'm going to close this post now.

No comments: