Sunday, November 01, 2009

Staying home on Halloween is fun

Jamál (Beauty), 17 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 166 BE – Sunday, November 1, 2009 about 2:13 PM Pacific Time

I enjoyed staying home last night and giving out candy. I gave away all the candy I bought, it felt great not to have any Halloween candy left over. The kids that came to the door were dressed in creative costumes. I had fun last night. I am going to stay home next Halloween and give away candy.

I bought two large bags of candy this year. Toward the end of the evening, I got a bit stressed that I would run out of candy for the kids coming to the door. Next year I think I'll buy three large bags of candy. That way I know I'll have enough and won't get stress because I'm afraid of running out of candy.

I enjoyed the costumes the children wore. Everyone said thank you after I put the candy in their bags. Every child who came to the house were with their parents. It's nice to see parents going with their children on Halloween night. It brought back memories of my childhood, when my grandfather would go with us on Halloween.

No comments: