Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tomorrow is Laundry Day

Jalál (Glory), 6 Qawl (Speech), 166 BE – Saturday, November 28, 2009 about 12:14 PM Pacific Time

Sunday is laundry day. I was planning to go today until I realized I didn't have all the laundry gathered. I have eight laundry baskets, I'm not sure I have room in my car for that many baskets. I'll put in as many as I can and what I can't get done on Sunday will have to wait until Monday.

This is my own fault, of course. I need to do laundry every week, instead of once every two weeks, perhaps on Wednesday or Thursday because I like to do other business on Monday or Tuesday.

I need to clean out the backseat of the car and then start carrying laundry basket out. I don't want to wait until Sunday to carry them out. I've made the mistake before concerning not taking the basket to the car the day before. I have to go to the laundromat on Sunday if I put the dirty cloths in the car today.

No comments: