Saturday, November 21, 2009

All day in doctors’ offices

Jalál (Glory), 18 Qudrat (Power), 166 BE – Saturday, November 21, 2009 about 11:57 AM Pacific Time

Friday seems like a lost day because I got nothing accomplished at home. Mom had two appointments with two different doctors. One in the morning and one in the afternoon, as a results she was given two new prescriptions.

I picked one of the prescriptions up Friday evening and Mom is using the eye drops. The other prescription will be filled Monday because the pharmacy was out of the tablets. I will call the pharmacist about noon Monday to see when the presumption will be ready. I will also ask the price just to make sure there is enough in the account to use the debit card.

Mom's regular doctor ordered blood test, so we went to the lab and someone took blood. We will probably hear the results of those Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. That was my Friday in Las Vegas.

No comments: