Monday, November 16, 2009

I just received weird call

The phone ring, I saved the MSWord document, then got up and went to the phone. I reached the phone before the fourth ring, which is an accomplishment since the phone (the voice mail picks up on the fourth ring) is in the breakfast room and my computer is in the living room.

I said hello and the only thing I heard was music. It was nice, pleasant canned music and I hung the phone up. I do not have a telephone to listen to music. If I want to listen to music, I have a radio, I have a television, I have a computer and can use one of those items.

I am presuming that whoever dialed my number will call back. When they do call back, a living human being had better be on the other end. I have not intention of listening to music when someone else calls me and then puts me on hold.

If I make the call, then yes I will wait on hold, at least, until the battery in my phone goes dead. I will not wait on hold when someone else calls me.

No comments: