Monday, November 30, 2009

Making my Holiday Card List

Kamál (Perfection), 8 Qawl (Speech), 166 BE – Monday, November 30, 2009 about 11:11 AM Pacific Time

It's time to start making my holiday card list. It isn't very long, or at least I don't think it's long, but if I get cards through the regular mail or e-mail from friends or relatives I don't expect, I'll sent them one as well.

I remember my grandmother making long a long list of names and address to send Christmas cards. She would go to the store and pick out beautiful religious cards for all the relatives. After she picked the cards out, grandma would spend the first Monday after Thanksgiving addressing the cards.

Today is the first Monday after Thanksgiving. Today is Cyber Monday. Today many people are shopping online and looking for holiday bargains. My grandmother would go into Blackwell to find and buy Christmas gifts. On thing, shopping online does is save a lot of gas because you don't have to use the car to shop online.

No comments: