Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Only thing I want to do

19 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Wednesday, September 26, 2007 about 3:50 PM PDT

After seven months of stress, tests and difficulties, I've come to one conclusion. There is only one thing I like to do and that is write. That is the reason I joined writing.com and that is the reason I have four blogs. However, I'm not sure anyone is reading any of my blogs. So for the next nineteen days (September 27 to October 15) I'm going to research and implement ways to increase my blog readership. I'm a writer and a writer without readers is like a song without someone to sing it.

I haven't had comments in this blog in a while, part of the reason could be my slip shod method of entries. I don't make entries for days at a time, that's changing. In fact, there is a lot of things going to change in my life, but I won't go into everything in this entry. I might or I might not in later entries. The focus of this blog is writing about transformation and the spiritual experience from a personal point of view. If anyone is reading this please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Praveen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Praveen said...

Dear Neva

Allah'u'Abha

I really enjoy your blog and it inspires me through my life , to handle test, difficulties in a positive way. Right now I am at a point in my life where I need to do some 'Character Building' and Spiritual Transformation, I wish you all the best in Blogging !! :)

Praveen
Bangalore.
http://spraveenitpro.livejournal.com