Thursday, September 27, 2007

Feast of Mashiyyat

1 Mashiyyat 164 B.E. - Thursday, September 27, 2007 about 10:55 AM PDT

I attended the Feast of Mashiyyat last night, this was the first of the decentralized feast we held in the an individuals home. The feast was spiritual and intriguing. It's been several years since I attended a nineteen day feast in someone's home. I volunteered to do the reading s for the feast on the evening of October 15 and I'll write more about this in a later entry.

Mashiyyat is looking to be a busy month. Today is Thankful Thursday in the yahoo journal writing group and I haven't considered what my Gratitude journal entry will be yet. On the first sign-ups for NaNoWriMo begin, I'm going to enter again this year, but rather than write a novel without a plan I'm planning. Planning for the novel begins on October 1 and NaNoWriMo begins on November 1. Also the firs of the Interfaith Forums 2007 is held in Mashiyyat (at the moment, I'm not sure what I did with the flyer so I'll have to find it before I post any more about the forums).

No comments: