Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Approaching the end of Asma

18 Asma 164 B.E. - September 05, 2007 about 8:10 PM PDT

The end of Asma 164 B.E. is approaching. The Feast of 'Izzat in on the evening of Friday, September 7. I've decided I need to make some changes to the way I do things. I'm setting up a daily schedule so that I can get other things done besides housework and stuff like that. I'm working on line, so I need to work at least 40 hours a week to increase my income. This will give me a chance to have a "day off" if I want to take it.

My problem is I get focused on one thing and don't want to stop or let it go until it's finished. However, this doesn't always work because if I get stuck on something I have to get away from the project. Interruptions don't always come when you want them to. I'd like interruptions to occur when I'm "butting my head against a wall", when I encounter a difficulty that needs "day dreaming" time to resolve. Unfortunately, I'm a bit stubborn, take after my father on that one, and I attempt to stick it out getting "no where fast". I'm hoping this new approach will help.

Anyway, as I said the end of Asma is approaching in a couple of days and a new month starts. I'm going to attempt the schedule in 'Izzat and see how it works. I've attempted schedules before with varying results. The problem with schedules is something usually interrupts them. I found where I went wrong on that. I didn't allow for the interruptions. For the getting in the car and driving all the way across town to take care of a bill or some other item.

Driving across Vegas is an experience. It takes time and nothing is convenient, which takes gas. I'm not sure what I'm writing makes sense or has anything to do with the end of one month and the beginning of another. I'm working the schedule so that it officially starts in 'Izzat. It will start on Saturday, September 08, I'll see how it works for 19 days then redo it if I have to.

No comments: