Sunday, March 23, 2014

Unpacking the Gray-Blue Suitcase

Jamál (Beauty), 3 Bahá (Splendor), 171 BE - Sunday, March 23, 2014 about 9:09 am Pacific Daylight Time

On Monday, my sister brought the blue-gray suitcase I packed and put into storage in her garage. I found four dress, which (with  the three I already had here) gives me seven dresses to wear this spring and summer. This is nice because now I do not have to wash my dresses more then once a week. In addition, to the dresses I packed a pair of slacks with a matching blouse.

The only problem with the slacks and the blouse is that every time I bend over the slacks ride down and show areas of my backside I would prefer to remain concealed. This means I cannot wear the slacks and the blouse to the gym. If I have to wear the slacks to the gym, I will have to find a long t-shirt to wear. I hope there are other t-shirts in the suite case because I have only three I could wear with the slacks, if they matched.

I have two more problems with the clothes in that suitcase. First, I need more hangers because I have used almost all of the hangers I brought with me. Second, I do not think I have enough room in my closet to hang everything up. I will have to leave some of the stuff in the suitcase or give it away. I think giving it away would be the best option because then I would not have to open the suitcase every time I wanted to find something to wear.

No comments: