Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Travel Tuesday: I'm staying home until this afternoon

Fiḍál (Grace), 3 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 170 BE - Tuesday, March 4, 2014 about 10:46 am Pacific Daylight Time

This is travel Tuesday, which means an entry about traveling somewhere. Today, the only traveling I'm planning are a couple of trips to the alley with some trash and a trip to the gym this afternoon. On Monday, I went to the bank, to pay the rent, and then to the gym. On Wednesday, I will make another trip to the gym in the morning and then to a grief counseling meeting in the afternoon. On Thursday, I plan to go to the laundromat in the morning and then to the gym in the afternoon. Friday is grocery shopping day, so I will pick up some senior food in the morning and the stop at the grocery store on my way home. I will go to the gym again on Saturday, but I'm not sure whether it will be morning or afternoon.

Those are the extent of my travel plans this week. I could complain about not being home, but since it's my choice to do these things I can't complain. The two projects I'm focusing on this week going to the gym and attempting to organize my apartment. Since I can't let these project interfere with writing 2,000 words a day, my life is full, but at least I'm not bored. Happy traveling to everyone who is getting out into the world or just traveling the Internet.



No comments: