Saturday, March 08, 2014

Summary Saturday: Looking back over the week

Jalál (Glory), 7 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 170 BE - Saturday, March 8, 2014 about 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time

I just finished eating a grape sucker for my snack today. I know that isn't a good snack, but it was lying on my desk and I didn't want to throw it away. I got it when I went to the bank on March 3, to withdraw the money for the rent. At the time I didn't think about the type of snack it would make or anything else because it reminded me of my childhood.

This has been an interesting week, I went to the gym on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and today. I worked out  on  the  treadmill, the stationary bike, the cardio machine, the machine  that lets you do leg stretches, attended an hour long exercise class, and I did balancing exercises.  Today I planned to attend a yoga class but got confused about the time. I thought the class started at 10:30 instead of 10:00 am. I worked out on the machines for an hour and then went to the grocery store.

On Thursday morning, I went to the laundromat. On Friday, I stayed home and remained in the house almost all day. I did go outside twice to take trash to the dumpster in the alley. I ate only one meal Friday, so I ran out of energy before I accomplished everything I wanted to do. I went to bed early on Friday and I overslept this morning, which may be one reason I thought the yoga class started later in the morning.

I like going to the grocery store on Saturday after my gym workout. The reason is the free food sample, which I think count as a snack. The samples were good, unfortunately I couldn't purchase the products because most of them aren't on the diet plan my doctor gave me. However, I doubt the samples had very much potassium in them because they were all small and less then bite size.

Well, that is about it for  this week,  tomorrow Day Light Savings Time begins. Since I haven't plugged in the clock radio, I have only two clocks to sit ahead. I have to manually set the clock on the stove and the microwave.

No comments: