Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Workout Wednesday: An hour long exercise class at the gym

Idál (Justice), 11 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 170 BE - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 about 3:22 pm Pacific Daylight Time

This morning I went to the Silver Sneakers Fitness class at 24-hour Fitness on South Eastern, just past the corner of Sahara. I enjoyed the class, all though I think when I go next week I'm taking water with ice. As I was drinking my water (at a short break) I decided I didn't like to drinking it at room temperature. Drinking cold water winter and summer is something I picked up in my childhood, I don't like  the taste of tepid water.

I got a good workout this morning and decided to come home after the class instead of going to the grocery store or the bank. I was tired, but it was a good tired because I wasn't exhausted. My mood was and still is positive despite the fact that I have financial worries. The exercise appears to decrease my depression, while causing me to feel better.

happiness increased
by an hour of exercise
a bright sunny day

No comments: