Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Travel Tuesday: Places in Las Vegas I want to visit - Part 1

Fiḍál (Grace), 17 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 170 BE - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 about 11:54 am Pacific Daylight Time

This is a list of local museums in want to visit,,,

1. The Neon Museum

2. Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas

3. The Mob Museum

4. Las Vegas Natural History Museum

5. The Nevada State Museum

6. The National Atomic Testing Museum

I think six museums is all I am planning to visit in the near future. After I visit these attractions and write poems, stories, and/or blog entries about them, I will look for six more place in or around Las Vegas to visit. The first thing I need to do is check the prices and the days the museums are open or for any special events occurring within the next nine months. After that, I just need to decide on which days I can go because the only type of vacation I can take is a staycation.

No comments: