Saturday, March 29, 2014

Summary Saturday: Summerizing the week of March 23 to March 29, 2014

Jalál (Glory), 9 Bahá (Splendor), 171 BE - Saturday, March 29, 2014 about 7:07 am Pacific Daylight Time

It's been an interesting, educational, and stressful week. This is the third week in a row that I have kept track of weird, odd, and intriguing news stories. I keep the links to these stories The Snowflake Chronicles, a journal I have stored in my writing.com port. This week I also kept notes on activities I did each day because I didn't want the stress to produce "senior moments" if I decided to blog about those activities.

Sunday, March 23: Remained in apartment.
Monday, March 24: Went for colonoscopy follow-up, the doctor said he removed two polyps, and he want me to have another colonoscopy in three years.
Tuesday, March 25: Went to doctor & started new poem.
Wednesday, March 26: Decided to day to use the 5 lb. weights in my silver & fit class
Thursday, March 27: The class for clerk so that I can work the polls on election today
Friday, March 28: Went to Lutheran Social Services to pick up 20 lbs. of food.
Saturday, March 29:  I have to fix myself something a bit more substantial for my second breakfast then Greek yogurt, zucchini nut cake, and coffee.

I'm not sure about my plans for this coming week because I have to check my April calender and decide on which day to go the the laundromat. As you noticed in the above summary, I didn't do that this week and that means I have at least two loads of clothes to lug to the laundromat sometime between March 30 and April 5, 2014. I think the best thing to do is just plan two trips to the laundromat instead of just one.

No comments: