Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday: March 27, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 7 Bahá (Splendor), 171 BE - Thursday, March 27, 2014 about 5:12 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

1.  ...that I had enough gas in the car to get me to the Election Board Office so that I could take the class for clerk.

2. ...for the watermelon I purchased at Smith's Food & Drug Store last week. I ate part of it when I returned home this afternoon.

3.  ...that I have a Brita© pitcher so that I do not have to drink the water straight out of the facet. The water tastes so much better after it has gone through the filter.

4.  ...for the beautiful sun shiny afternoon we are experiencing in Las Vegas.

5.  ...that I still have an Internet connection so that I can access writing.com and other websites.

6.  ...for the two jugs of apple juice I have in the refrigerator because I can heat a cup of apple juice in the Microwave and have a warm refreshing snack before I go to bed.

7.  ...that I have not had to turn the cold air on in my apartment yet this month.

8.  ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah, the Bab, and 'Abdu'l-Baha.

9.  ...that I do not have to worry about my writing.com membership until June 30, 2014.

10.  ...for the purple windbreaker I wear when I leave the house. I do not have to put my wallet, keys, or cell phone in my purse because the windbreaker has pockets.

No comments: