Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday: March 20, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 19 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 170 BE - Thursday, March 20, 2014 about 10:42 am Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

01.  ...that today is the first day of spring because now I can turn off the heat and turn on the cool air.

02.  ...for the chicken thighs I have in the refrigerator because I can fix them for lunch.

03.  ...that tomorrow is Naw-Ruz and I get to go to a Naw-Ruz party tomorrow evening.

04.  ...for the different colored bell peppers I have in the refrigerator because now I can make bell pepper soup with the chicken thighs.

05.  ...that I decided to stay home this morning and gets some writing accomplished. I have already written over 1,500 words today.

06.  ...for the beautiful sunshiny day we are experiencing here in Las Vegas.

07.  ...that I have a box of cherry cordial ice cream in the freezer.

08.  ...for the love seat I sleep on because if I did not have it I would have to sleep on the floor.

09.  ...that when my modem took a nap a few minutes ago I did not loose this entire post.

10.  ...for everything I have to be thankful for that I have not listed.

No comments: