Thursday, March 06, 2014

Thankful Thursday: March 5, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 5 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 170 BE - Thursday, March 6, 2014 about 9:23 am Pacific Standard Time

This morning I am grateful...

01. ...for the blueberries I received when I picked up food from Lutheran Social Services on Friday, February 28. I fixed blueberry pancakes for my breakfast today.

02. ...that I still have a complete roll of quarters for laundry money. It cost me $3.00 to wash one load of clothes and $1.00 to dry them.

03. ...for the five bottles of water I received from Lutheran Social Services on February 28, 2014. I still have one bottle I can take to the gym with me this afternoon.

04. ...that I only have two bags of trash to take to the dumpster in the alley because two small bags of trash is all I can carry at a time.

05. ...for my portfolio on writing.com and the ability  to keep my premium membership by reviewing the work of other writers.

06. ...that today is Thursday because I need to find something to give thanks for at least once a week.

07. ...that I was able to join a gym so that I can get fit or at least as fit as my health will allow.

08. ...for a connection to the Internet so that I can stay in contact with my family and friends.

09. ...for a free senior cellphone with 250 free minutes each month.

10. ...that I know how to cook so I don't have to go to a restaurant every time I get hungry.

No comments: