Monday, March 18, 2013

Why am I worried?

Kamál (Perfection), 17 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 169 BE - Monday, March 18, 2013 about 10:30 AM Pacific Time

Why am I worried? I think I did everything I could, so now I just have to wait for the agency I contacted to call me, but I am still worried. Why am I worried? I am worried because of the electric bill. Specifically, I am worried about the power company turning off the electricity.

I contacted the proper agency, which help senior citizens with these problems. No one has gotten back to me yet; however, it may be that they still need to process my information. I hope they get back to me before March 21 because that is the deadline to pay t he bill. I put the request in online (which is the only way those request are taken). I returned the e-mail application the agency sent me and now I am waiting for a phone call to let me know when my appointment is scheduled.

I know I should have contacted the agency earlier; however, I did not, so I just have to deal with the consequences of my actions and of being financially poor. In the mean time, I cannot focus on the worry because it will hide any other actions I can take. In addition, I will work online while I still have electricity and an internet connection. I will also pray, because prayer will assist in finding any other solution available.

No comments: