Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thankful Thursday: March 7, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 6 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 169 B.E. - Thursday, March 7, 2013 about 3:52 P.M. Pacific

Time Today I am thankful
  1. that I was able to purchase The Year Of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
  2. that I was able to purchase a used clothes dryer because now the clothes are dried the same day I wash them
  3. that I went to my grief counseling meeting last night
  4. that I was able to pick up a free loaf of day old bread today
  5. that I have a space heater to warm up the bathroom before I take a shower
  6. that I had enough leftover coffee to warm up in the microwave today
  7. that I have a copy of The Mourner's Bill of Rights
  8. that it is not snowing here in Las Vegas
  9. that the birds were singing this morning
  10. that I found a box of light bulbs in the cupboard

No comments: