Sunday, March 03, 2013

Free Write Sunday: Thoughts about Spring

Jamál (Beauty), 2 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 169 B.E. - Sunday, March 3, 2013 about 8:10 A.M. Pacific Time

This year, the vernal equinox and spring in the Northern Hemisphere occurs at Wednesday, March 20, at 7:04 A.M. (EDT), which is 10:04 A.M. (PDT).  At last, warmer weather or at least I hope it means warmer weather. The weather so far in 2013 has been weird or at least I think the weather we are experiencing is weird.

I am looking forward to warmer weather. I am looking forward to oak trees with green leaves. I am looking forward to moving to a new residence. I am looking forward to ice tea. I am looking forward to making sun tea.

The birds in my neighborhood are all ready proclaiming spring. Every morning when I go outside to pick up my newspaper a bird is singing. This morning it is a nightingale sing, but sometimes it is a sparrow or a mourning dove. This morning the wind is blowing scattering the dawn clouds, combing the weeds in my yard, and caressing the boughs of trees.

beautiful morning
clouds floating across the sky
sunshine and white clouds

No comments: