Friday, March 29, 2013

A warm spring day in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Bahá (Splendor), 170 BE - Friday, March 29, 2013 about 6:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

birds singing all day
a chilly morning becomes
a warm afternoon

This morning it was a bit chilly, without any clouds. This afternoon it warmed up and now the clouds are rolling in. After it warmed up, I went to the store to purchase a couple of things. I bought a chocolate bunny and some personal items. When I came home the car began making the odd noise again.

I am not sure what the problem is because it only makes the noise after I have driven the car for a while. I did not notice how long after I begin driving that the noise begins. It sort of sounds like metal on metal; unfortunately I will not have any money to take it to the mechanic until after April 3; however, I will call my mechanic on Monday to see what he says. I will avoid driving it this weekend and do stuff around the house.

on a warm spring day
it is nice to work at home
listening to birds

No comments: