Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Getting used to the time change

Fiḍál (Grace), 11 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 169 B.E. - Tuesday, March 12, 2013 about Sunset Pacific Daylight Time

Daylight Savings Time went into effect on Sunday, March 10, at 2:00 A.M. I am still getting used to the time change. It takes me about five or six days to get used to Daylight Savings Time because my internal clock thinks it should be earlier then what the time on my cell phone or computer shows.

I do not wear a watch anymore. I have not worn one since 2010, the watch I did have I gave to my mother when I bought the cell phone. Mom put the watch away somewhere and I have not been able to find it. I suppose by now the watch battery has corroded and when I do find it, if I find it, I will have to throw the watch away. Oh well, I am not going to worry about that because I may never find the watch.

I use the clock on my cell phone, which has its advantages and disadvantages. I cannot look at the time when I am driving, so I cannot worry whether the traffic is going to make me late for an appointment. When I drive, I  put my cell phone in my purse so I cannot  answer it when it rings. In the car my purse usually set on the floor of the passenger side and it is too far for me to reach to pick it up.

No comments: