Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The longest journey begins with a single step

Fiḍál (Grace), 6 Bahá (Splendor), 170 BE - Tuesday, March 26, 2013 about 1:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

They say that the longest journey begins with a single step, so I begin the journey of improving my credit today. I joined Credit Karma. I found out my credit score, while the score was scary it was not as scary as not knowing. Now that I know my score, I can take steps to improve it. Joining Credit Karma is free and sign up is easy.

After I signed up, I kept a note of my log-in, password, security question, and the answer. There was a time when I thought I could remember all those things, but I have to admit that my memory may not be as good as I thought. I can to this conclusion because the last time I signed into my bank account, on a different computer then I normally use, the website ask me my security question. I panicked when I had difficulty remember it, I did not forget the answer I just forgot how I spelled it. It took me a couple of second to remember. Therefore, from now on I keep a hand written copy of my answers.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog