Sunday, October 16, 2011

A change of plans for this week

Jamál (Beauty), 1 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Sunday, October 16, 2011 about 4:30 PM Pacific Time

I had planned to go to the laundromat on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As it turns out, I have to remain home on Monday. If I let it, this will mess up my schedule for the week; however, I do not think I will let it. I have plenty to do here at home both on and off line.

I need to clean out the pantry and move some of the canned goods to another cupboard in the kitchen. I need to clean out Mom’s closet and my closet. We both have dresses that we will never wear, so I need to pack those in a box and give them away. I also need to get the spare room ready to rent. I am not sure the renting idea will work out, but it is worth a try because we need the money and I am tired of using that room as a “catch all”.

I suppose I need to write a “to do list” tonight so that I accomplish something tomorrow. If I can check a job off a list then I know I have accomplished something.

No comments: