Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Monday was an interesting rainy day in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 8 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Tuesday, October 4, 2011 about 11:05 AM Pacific Time

Interesting days are usually full of excitement or stress. Monday was a stressful day. After Mom left for the Adult Daycare Center, I got ready to leave the house. The lens fell out of my glasses, it turned out that the screw came out. I could not find the screw, so I had to figure another way to fix my glasses.

I used a needle and thread to sow the glasses together. This method is simple. I find a needle small that is enough to go through the screw hole. The eye of the needle must be large enough for me to thread it, which was not easy with one lens missing from my glasses; however, I did find the appropriate sized needle and fixed my glasses.

I went to the bank to get some gas money and a roll of quarter for laundry. The line at the bank was long and slow moving, so I went to the ATM. While waiting in line at the ATM, it began to rain. I did not rain very much, just enough to get my windshield wet. I then went to the gas station before going to pick up my mother’s hearing aids.

After picking up Mom’s hearing aids, I went back to the bank because I still needed money for laundry. The line, with different people in it, was same length as earlier that morning. I had no choice, but to get my quarter. I left the bank and went home because I need to eat something. After I finished eating, it rained again this time with thunder and lightning. A friend came by and took three baskets to the laundromat. So now, I have enough clean cloths and sheets to last until Wednesday or Thursday.

Since I have a technician coming into check the air condition on Wednesday, I will have to go to the laundromat, the pharmacy, and the grocery store on Thursday. Today, I am waiting on a delivery and catching up on writing projects and other stuff.

No comments: