Sunday, October 02, 2011

Upgrading my technology

Jamál (Beauty), 6 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Sunday, October 1-2, 2011 about 1:30 PM Pacific Time

I changed browser in September. I am now using Google Chrome. I like this Google Chrome browser because it is easier to use then the browser I used before. It is also faster. I do not know why I did not change browser earlier this year. I am enjoying working online again.

My next project is to upgrade my computer. Until I can get a new computer, I need to clean off my hard drive. I have too much stuff save to it so I have to decide what I need to keep on the hard drive and what I need to move to a back up desk. The problem is I do not know where to start, so I guess I will start with the photos I have saved and work from there.

No comments: