Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A busy Morning in Las Vegas

‘Idál (Justice), 4 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Wednesday, October 19, 2011 about 2:50 PM Pacific Time

It was a busy morning. My computer has been running slow so I ran the disk cleanup program followed by the defragmentation program. It took a while, so I sorted cloths and took three baskets to my car. I will be so glad when I can use my machine here at home, then I can do a load of laundry whenever I want to instead of having to wait until I can get to the laundromat.

Tomorrow, after I stop at the bank to get quarters, I will wash the three baskets of Mom’s cloths. I still have sheets and a basket of my cloths, but those can wait until Friday. I am going to the laundromat Thursday and Friday this week. I know I am pushing myself, but I have no other choice because I want to get as many cloths washed this week as possible. I still have one more basket to wash, but those cloths need pretreated before I put them into a washing machine.

I do not like pretreating my cloths at the laundromat because it takes too long and I have to remain standing up longer then is comfortable. I can stand up just so long before I have to sit down and rest. Therefore, I will pretreat the cloths at home and then take them to the laundromat either Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: