Thursday, October 13, 2011

My laundromat schedule in Las Vegas

Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Thursday, October 13, 2011 about 1:05 PM Pacific Time

Mom’s physical condition requires that I go to the laundromat more then once or twice a week. My physical condition requires a one-day recovery period between trips to the laundromat; therefore, my laundry schedule has to change. Today I have three baskets of laundry ready to go to the laundromat tomorrow morning. I have one more basket to load in the car today.

In addition, I think I am allergic to my fabric softener. I bought a new jug of unscented fabric softener to use in my cloths. I will use the scented softener in Mom’s cloths. Next week, I will go to the laundromat on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Monday is going to be a long day because I have to go to the bank and the grocery store before going to the laundromat. I need to get quarters at the bank and more fabric softener for Mom’s cloths. I am almost out of the scented fabric softener and I have to use it when I wash Mom’s cloths.

Thinking about next week’s schedule makes me tired. I have to increase my protein intake this weekend to prepare for next week’s schedule. I hope that helps. Going to the laundromat is strenuous exercise, which means the next time someone ask me if I get strenuous exercise, I can say “Yes, three times a week.”

No comments: