Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am going paperless

‘Idál (Justice), 12 Jalál (Glory), 168 BE – Wednesday, April 20, 2011 about 11:23 AM Pacific Time

It is Wednesday and time for midweek reflections. I am considering going paperless. This week, I realized there is too much mail coming to my house. Most of the mail is junk or flyers, which I cannot control. I can control the amount of bills that come through the mail slot.

Since I pay most of the bills online, a hard copy of the bill is not necessary. I can go paperless and a bill will come to my e-mail box instead of through the front door. I can find the bill easier that way. Since Earth Day is coming up, I will give Mother Earth a birthday present and go paperless.

If I need a hard copy of a power bill or water bill, then I can print a copy. My printer works, after a fashion. It jams if I attempt to print more then one page at a time, but I can deal with that issue. Therefore, in the next seven days I will log into the websites and indicate that I want to go paperless, so that the bills come to the e-mail box instead of the house.

No comments: