Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Midweek Reflection for April 6, 2011

‘Idál (Justice), 17 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Wednesday, April 6, 2011 about 6:23 PM Pacific Time

It is Wednesday, April 06, 2011. Yesterday I worked the primary election polls from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM. As a result, we now have only two people running for Mayor of Las Vegas. Since both of the candidates are women, the next Mayor of Las Vegas will be a woman. The general election is in June, so the next few months should be interesting.

My nephew stayed with Mom while I worked the polls. Mom kept asking where I was, she did not remember that I had to work. She was happier when I came home, but I do not think she remembers that I was gone yesterday. Mom complained about it being cold, which is the same thing she complains about to me.

It was not cold yesterday. It will get colder in the next few days because we have high wind warnings and a wind chill factor. I hope the wind does not get too strong because Mom will find the house colder. In addition, I still have a pine tree in the front yard to worry about. I hope the tree stands up to the wind.

No comments: