Monday, April 11, 2011

It is spring in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 3 Jalál (Glory), 168 BE – Monday, April 11, 2011 about 4:02 PM Pacific Time

It is spring in Las Vegas. The purple flags in my neighbor’s yard are blooming. The oak trees have leaves. It is not as warm this year as last year; that, however, is all right with me because when the temperatures reach triple digits, I have to turn on the cool air.

My front yard is full of weeds, which I need to have pulled. I do not have grass I have weeds. The weeds are getting high and I will soon have to have them pulled. As soon as the temperatures go into the triple digits, the weeds will die and turn brown. I think I will have the weeds removed the end of April unless they begin to turn brown before that.

I would like to plant cactus in the front yard. I like cactus because I can grow them without much trouble. I cannot grow flowers, unless the flowers are part of a weed. I have no difficulty growing weeds or cactus. Since I have a choice, I prefer the cactus to the weeds. Cacti are beautiful and some of them have flowers.

No comments: