Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday

Jalál (Glory), 15 Jalál (Glory), 168 BE – Saturday, April 23, 2011 about Sunset Pacific Time

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and we are out of bread again. This means I have to go to the store tomorrow and get bread. Someone will be here in the morning to stay with Mom, so I will go to the store about 8:30 or 9:00 AM. Mom has a prescription to pick up at the pharmacy, but they do not open until 10:00 AM. The prescription is for a tablet she takes once a week and she has one for tomorrow, so I do not have to pick that prescription up until Monday.

I do not like to drive in Las Vegas on holidays, so I will buy the bread and come home. Either I can go to a dollar store or to a grocery store; both are close to the house. I do not want to go very far because I do not like dealing with holiday traffic. Since tomorrow is Easter, people will be going out to eat or to Sunday services. I will probably go to the grocery store because it is open 24/7 and I can find the bread easily. The disorganization of some of the dollar stores makes it difficult to find what I am looking for.

No comments: