Saturday, April 02, 2011

I Early Voted Yesterday

Jalál (Glory), 13 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Saturday, April 2, 2011 about 3:14 PM Pacific Time

This is the first slices of my life entry. Friday, April 1, was last day of early voting before the Election on Tuesday, April 5. I went to the Meadows Mall because there were open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Since I did not have anyone to stay with Mom, she went with me.

Mom accompanied me into the Mall because it was too hot for her to stay in the car and the parking lot had no shade. I did not know how long I would be inside, so I had to take Mom in with me. She did not want to go, but there was no other choice. Mom got tired even though I found a place for her to sit while I voted.

After I voted, I bought each of us a TCBY sundae. We sat inside the Mall and ate the frozen yogurt. Mom enjoyed the sundae and watching the shoppers walk past. When we returned home, Mom fell asleep on the couch. She did wake up to watch “Who Do You Think You Are”.

The trip to and through the Mall was an interesting and tiring experience. However, from now on I am going to make sure that wherever I take Mom there are more places for her to sit down and watch the people. She enjoys people watching, but she does not enjoy long and tiring walks.

No comments: