Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Midweek reflections Wednesday, February 17

‘Idál (Justice), 11 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Wednesday, February 17, 2010 about 11:32 AM Pacific Time

The week is half over; everything is supposed to be down hill from here. It's been an interesting week. Yesterday, February 16, I had to do a second virus scan of my computer because when I accessed a website I got a message about a virus. It takes my virus scan four hours to check my machine. During that time I took a nap and started two or three poems.

On Monday, I fixed chicken and vegetable soup. I used frozen corn, green beans, and sweet potatoes. The chicken I used was a roasting hen, which I took out of the freezer last week. I let the hen thaw in the refrigerator and on Sunday began cutting it up.

Sunday I fixed the legs with macaroni and then fixed the chicken and vegetable soup on Monday. I used garlic and onions in addition to a couple of other spices. I'm in the process of using the spices I have before buying any fresh spices.

I also started cleaning out the garage so that I can put my car inside at night. Spring is coming and we're going to have more birds then in the winter. The birds next in the trees I have in the front yard, so I don't want to leave the car outside at night.

No comments: