Sunday, February 07, 2010

More rain in the Las Vegas valley

Jamál (Beauty), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Sunday, February 7, 2010 about 10:42 AM Pacific Time

It rained again yesterday and left a puddle of water in dry driveway. Eventually the puddle will dry up, I hope. It isn't that I don't like the rain, I enjoy it as long as I don't have to drive in it. I didn't drive in it yesterday, we stayed home last night.

It was raining when I planned to leave the house, so before I went out I called the gentleman I take to feast. He didn't go to feast and after watching the rain, I decided not to go myself. I stayed home and said prayers. I also wrote poetry about the rain.

Today it's cloudy or at least mostly cloudy. I saw blue sky this morning when I looked out my living room window. The only thing I see now is clouds, so I expect the rest of the day is going to be cloudy. I don't know if it's going to rain today, I'll just wait and see.

No comments: