Thursday, February 18, 2010

All week the birds were singing

Istijlál (Majesty), 12 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Thursday, February 18, 2010 about 3:28 PM Pacific Time

Every time I go outside this week, I have heard birds singing. One of the birds I heard is a nightingale I cannot identify the others. They have sung all week and fluttered around through the trees. Therefore, spring must be on its way.

Yesterday, I looked over in the neighbors yard and saw purple flowers blooming. I have no idea what the flowers are called. They are dark purple and they are beautiful. In addition, the limbs of the oak tree in that yard is pale green, as if leaves are about to grow.

I am looking forward to spring. I have had about as much winter and cold as I can take. Spring in Las Vegas is always nice, however, this year we have had more rain then usual. The desert should bloom and the flower are beautiful.

No comments: