Monday, February 01, 2010

Evening in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 15 Sultán (Sovereignty), 166 BE – Monday, February 1, 2010 about 5:47 PM Pacific Time

It's after sunset on Monday, February 1. Mom and I spent the afternoon in her eye doctor's office. The doctor evaluated her for cataract surgery on her left eye and scheduled the surgery for March 31, almost a month away.

Setting in a doctor's office all afternoon is tiring. I'm not sure how Mom feels about the surgery because we didn't discuss it when we came home. Instead of discussing the surgery, we ate dinner and Mom went to bed. Rather then fix anything here, we stopped at Port 'o Subs and bought one of the 2 ft. specials, which is enough for us to have two meals.

We ate half the sandwich tonight and saved the other half for breakfast in the morning. Tomorrow I have an appointment at 3:00 PM for an ultrasound of my left breast. My life is beginning to sound dull; I need to do something else besides go to doctors' appointments.

No comments: