Monday, February 08, 2010

Blue Monday in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Monday, February 8, 2010 about 6:28 AM Pacific Time

It's another blue Monday in Las Vegas. All though, this morning when I look out my living room window I see gray clouds, however, blue is the color associated with Monday. I'm not blue this morning, in fact, I'm in a optimistic mood today. I woke up in this mood and, despite the gray clouds I see, the mood is holding.

Monday's color is
Blue and outside my window
I see gray rain clouds

It looks like rain, I don't know how it feels outside because I haven't been out yet. I'm going to go pick up the paper in a few minutes. Then I'll know how cold it feels, I know the temperature; however, lately I've found that I perceive the temperature colder then stated on my desktop.

I think my sense of temperature has more to do with age and health then anything else. I'm 63 years old and in fair health. I could be healthier and then again I could be in worse health then I am. I'm thankful I'm in fair health. I'm thankful for a lot of things, which I'm not going to list today.

No comments: