Friday, February 26, 2010

I finally joined Facebook

Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Ayyám-I-Há (Intercalary Days), 166 BE – Friday, February 26, 2010 about 1:50 PM Pacific Time

I finally joined Facebook, I've thought about it a long time, but until my brother sent me an invitation I didn't join. I still have to do some work on some profile items. I put in my birthday (December 24, 1946); my hometown (Blackwell, Oklahoma); my high school (Shawnee, Oklahoma), and where I live today (Las Vegas, Nevada).

I also put in my portfolio at writing.com and my blogs on blogger. I still have a few items to put in like my favorite books, movies, and songs. I logged in both yesterday and today, I accepted some friends' inventions and became a fan of writing.com. I haven't participated in any of the games because I try to avoid most online games. I enjoy playing solitary games; therefore, sometimes I do play free online games, but not often.

No comments: