Monday, February 15, 2010

Café Mocha with marshmallows

Kamál (Perfection), 9 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Monday, February 15, 2010 about 12:09 PM Pacific Time

All right, I admit that café mocha with marshmallows is a bit unusual. The explanation is actually simple. I make café mocha using hot chocolate mix and the last time I bought the box of hot chocolate mix it had the little marshmallows. Since that is the type of mix I have in the house that is the way I make café mocha.

When I bought the hot chocolate mix I didn't read the ingredients on the box. The only think I looked at was the price. That particular brand of hot chocolate mix cost less the other brands on display. I do read ingredients on some items, but when it comes to hot chocolate mix I usually by the cheapest box I can find because most of the time I mix the hot chocolate with coffee.

No comments: